Friday 12 September 2008

Two hats in a day!

Yesterday I managed to knit two, count them, TWO hats from start to finish! I think this is not only amazing because I've never started and finished something in the same day before, but also because I still managed to make two items despite running about making teas for the knitting group, being up and down sorting Aston out all the time and making dinner etc! I wouldn't claim to be superwoman but I came pretty close yesterday! lol!



I will probably give the hats away as Christmas presents. I want to get some other Colinette yarns and make some more. Maybe one or two for myself and then some more as Xmas presents and I'll try and sell some too in the hope of making the money back I've paid out for the wool. I used Colinette Shimmer 5 in Fresco for the two I've made already. I want to get some other yarns from Colinette to make some more. Trouble is, I look at the yarns and I'm so desperate to buy LOADS! Will keep my fingers crossed that they have a stall at the Knitting & Stitching Show in October and they're selling some bits off cheap! ;-)

No comments:



About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mum (yes it IS a non-profit industry - I've never had a penny for doing it and I don't know any mums who have!) to Aston who's 2 years old. I have 2 pet rabbits - Malcolm and Jimmy. I'm seperated from my husband and now live back in my hometown of Sheerness, Isle of Sheppey, Kent UK. I have also lived in London and West Sussex so I've knocked about the South East of England a bit! I'm a pagan and am inspired by natural things and love anything that's not been tampered with too much. I love watching rugby and football and my fave teams are Bath Rugby (cuz Matt Stevens plays for them! lol) and Fulham FC.