Monday 8 September 2008

Must Try Harder

I'm sat here and I keep thinking of all the things I want to make and it's distracting me from the things I've already got on the needles!

Last night I started off on the legs of the Raymond Briggs Snowman toy I'm making Aston for Xmas. But I've still got the sleeves of my Noro jumper to make (which I could do with since I'm bloody freezing!), the edges of the jacket/cardigan I'm making for baby Sidney Rennie and I'm nowhere near getting his blanket finished! I really ought to get these things finished before I get on with anything else. At least then I'd have a couple of things to add to my list of Finished Objects and have some kind of sense of achievement, even if I am still struggling with the European Knitting Mountain!

Already planning on making amigurumi versions of Cinamoroll, Keroppi and U*sa*ha*na. Will probably be pretty easy to make actually but since I'll be designing as I go, I need some time to do those and I must be strong and not do them til at least 2 of my other things are finished! Got no room in the knitting bag for a start!

No comments:



About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mum (yes it IS a non-profit industry - I've never had a penny for doing it and I don't know any mums who have!) to Aston who's 2 years old. I have 2 pet rabbits - Malcolm and Jimmy. I'm seperated from my husband and now live back in my hometown of Sheerness, Isle of Sheppey, Kent UK. I have also lived in London and West Sussex so I've knocked about the South East of England a bit! I'm a pagan and am inspired by natural things and love anything that's not been tampered with too much. I love watching rugby and football and my fave teams are Bath Rugby (cuz Matt Stevens plays for them! lol) and Fulham FC.