Saturday 6 September 2008

Still tired...

Aston went off to his Dad's at 10am this morning and I went back to bed at 12pm and didn't get up til 6.30pm and I'm [b]STILL[/b] tired! GAH!

Really missing Aston today. Had a very wobbly moment last night when, for some reason, I got this bug in my brain about dying and not having him anymore and not being able to look after him and generally the whole 'me not existing anymore and what's going to happen?' thing which [b][i]truly[/i][/b] freaks me out! I got so freaked that I had to get out of bed and go in to his room. Just wanted to be with him. If it wasn't for the fact that he was fast asleep spread out in the middle of his bed, I would have got in his little bed with him and cuddled up to him. Instead, I just gave him a kiss and tucked him in again and then went back to bed and had a bit of a blub! I'm such a saddo. Nothing freaks me out more than the thought of not being me anymore, if you know what I mean. The thought of no longer existing truly horrifies me!

Anyway, before I go completely ballistic again and end up in a soggy heap on the floor, I shall change the subject!

I've now sold both my pairs of dread falls on Ebay. I'm gutted at having to sell them but my hair's far too short now and I never wear them. I'd rather they went to a good home where they'll be worn and appreciated. I've still got my braid-in dreads so if I feel the need, when my hair gets longer, I can always put those back in.

My amigurumi obsession is taking over! Dunno if I'll get all my knitting projects finished now. Terrible isn't it! I must put the crochet hook down and pick up the pins. It's just that making a little squidgy character is soooo quick! And a friend shared a LOAD of crochet/amigurumi patterns with me yesterday. We're talking almost 200 of the things! She even gave me a load of Jean Greenhowe stuff and 2 crochet books - it's all electronic so I don't have to find the space on the book shelves! Good eh!

I've also managed to update the Swampy Ewe-Knitted website today as well. Only taken me about 4 months! lol I still need to update the WIP and FO pages but other than that, it's looking better!

Well, I'm going to get back to my 'triopus'. I say that cuz he's an octopus that's only got three legs right now! lol! Here's a piccie of him when he was an 'unopus'!

Better make the other 5 of his legs now!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

love your amigurumi's and yes they can be addictive,I love making them and sometimes they are a welcome break from knitting, well done on your friend for giving you patterns of amigurumi's, my friend's don't knit/crochet so I don't get any nice pressies like that...



About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mum (yes it IS a non-profit industry - I've never had a penny for doing it and I don't know any mums who have!) to Aston who's 2 years old. I have 2 pet rabbits - Malcolm and Jimmy. I'm seperated from my husband and now live back in my hometown of Sheerness, Isle of Sheppey, Kent UK. I have also lived in London and West Sussex so I've knocked about the South East of England a bit! I'm a pagan and am inspired by natural things and love anything that's not been tampered with too much. I love watching rugby and football and my fave teams are Bath Rugby (cuz Matt Stevens plays for them! lol) and Fulham FC.