Tuesday 19 August 2008

O Postman, where art thou?

I hate the postal service in this country - it's so SLOW!!! I'm waiting for some stuff I've bought from Ebay and it all seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. The postman doesn't even seem to call at my house any more. Not even to deliver bills! It's depressing

I need some cheering up. I'm so tired and feeble at the moment that even the slightest effort seems to leave me exhausted. Aston's got a nasty cold which means he wants looking after a lot more than usual and actually wants cuddles for a change! Got the "Biro Buddies" letters from the ME/CFS Parents forum through the post the other day (one of the few days the Postman actually has had anything for me!) and I haven't even had the energy to read it yet!

Ah - the postman has just been. Still no parcels. Got 2 of the patterns I ordered but that's it. I'm going to get really annoyed soon and I hate having to complain to people on Ebay. Already had to start a dispute thingy against a seller in the USA because I haven't had the items. They could be stuck in customs but if she won't answer my emails and give me the tracking number, I can't find out!!! Grrrr!

No comments:



About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mum (yes it IS a non-profit industry - I've never had a penny for doing it and I don't know any mums who have!) to Aston who's 2 years old. I have 2 pet rabbits - Malcolm and Jimmy. I'm seperated from my husband and now live back in my hometown of Sheerness, Isle of Sheppey, Kent UK. I have also lived in London and West Sussex so I've knocked about the South East of England a bit! I'm a pagan and am inspired by natural things and love anything that's not been tampered with too much. I love watching rugby and football and my fave teams are Bath Rugby (cuz Matt Stevens plays for them! lol) and Fulham FC.