Tuesday 22 April 2008

Sodding sock pattern!


Why did I have to get lumbered with possibly the worst sock pattern ever?

I thought life would be easier if I used a kit but no! Even a pattern allegedly for beginners leaves me in a state of confusion (cue The Kinks!) so thanks to all those lovely knitters out in Forumland who have helped me make some kind of sense of it!

Fingers crossed, the socks I'm now making for my dad (lovely blue and grey stripey ones, thanks to Regia yarn!) will end up looking ok! Now I just have to hope that I can get the pair done by Sunday!
So everyone needs to cheer me on so that I knit my life away over the next few days to get the job done. All knitting energy should be sent this way - hopefully the next meeting of Swampy Ewe-Knitted will help me big time!

No comments:



About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mum (yes it IS a non-profit industry - I've never had a penny for doing it and I don't know any mums who have!) to Aston who's 2 years old. I have 2 pet rabbits - Malcolm and Jimmy. I'm seperated from my husband and now live back in my hometown of Sheerness, Isle of Sheppey, Kent UK. I have also lived in London and West Sussex so I've knocked about the South East of England a bit! I'm a pagan and am inspired by natural things and love anything that's not been tampered with too much. I love watching rugby and football and my fave teams are Bath Rugby (cuz Matt Stevens plays for them! lol) and Fulham FC.