Sunday 13 April 2008

Lack of sleep and a sickly child doth not a sock make!


I'm never going to get these socks for my dad finished at this rate! I'm bloody knackered after being woken up several times in the night (I didn't get to bed til late anyway) and now Aston's been barfing up chocolate snot! Not the way I usually spend my Sunday afternoons, I can tell you.


I'm about to go and get myself sorted and nip to the corner shop to try and get some Calpol and then maybe I can get on with my knitting for a little while before I have to think about making some tea!


Haven't got very far with this sock as you can see. Supposed to be finished by 27th April. Well actually need it done by 24th so I can wrap it up and take it with me when we all tromp off to Derbyshire for the weekend. If only I could sit and knit for a day! Grrrr!
Little manny isn't well at all though bless him. He's passed out on the sofa now. Managed to get him into his pyjamas quickly before he was totally zonked so at least I don't have to worry about that.
Better get off to the shop now and then I can come back, knit for a bit and then have my tea, all while Aston's asleep.
Bonus!

No comments:



About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mum (yes it IS a non-profit industry - I've never had a penny for doing it and I don't know any mums who have!) to Aston who's 2 years old. I have 2 pet rabbits - Malcolm and Jimmy. I'm seperated from my husband and now live back in my hometown of Sheerness, Isle of Sheppey, Kent UK. I have also lived in London and West Sussex so I've knocked about the South East of England a bit! I'm a pagan and am inspired by natural things and love anything that's not been tampered with too much. I love watching rugby and football and my fave teams are Bath Rugby (cuz Matt Stevens plays for them! lol) and Fulham FC.