Saturday 12 April 2008

Hellooooooooo!

Decided to start a blog here since the one I set up on Yahoo 360 won't link to my Ravelry account! doh! Can never have too many blogs anyway!

Well, I tried to do a fancy blog layout like everyone else seems to be able to do but I just can't get it to work so it'll have to stay the way it is for now! hehe.

Spent most of today updating my projects past and present and the contents of my yarn stash on Ravelry. Hasn't been much activity on the other knitting forums today (not that I've paid much attention to them) so that's what I've been doing. Meant taking random pictures of balls of wool and posting them on the internet for all to see!

I'm bloody knackered and about to slouch on the sofa with my knitting and try and do some more of my other sock while I watch Casualty and then catch up with ER and CSI New York. Saturday nights are my blood and gore night! And it's still Medical Month on Discovery Home and Health so there's bound to be more blood and broken bones on show there! Yes - I am weird! I can't help it!

Well, I'm off to sock heaven and a glass of Coca Cola!

TTFN!

1 comment:

Silvia said...

Hi just found your blog. Keep at it you'll get it right



About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mum (yes it IS a non-profit industry - I've never had a penny for doing it and I don't know any mums who have!) to Aston who's 2 years old. I have 2 pet rabbits - Malcolm and Jimmy. I'm seperated from my husband and now live back in my hometown of Sheerness, Isle of Sheppey, Kent UK. I have also lived in London and West Sussex so I've knocked about the South East of England a bit! I'm a pagan and am inspired by natural things and love anything that's not been tampered with too much. I love watching rugby and football and my fave teams are Bath Rugby (cuz Matt Stevens plays for them! lol) and Fulham FC.