Monday 8 December 2008

Would anybody like my life?

I feel like total crap today. This week's cold came on rather quickly yesterday and is raging as we speak. I can't breathe through my nose at all at the moment and it's really difficult to swallow when you can't breathe through your nose! Aston's got a cold too so it's not even as if I can just rest up. I seem to get a cold every couple of weeks at the moment. I get over one cold and then I get another one! Makes me laugh - the government are introducing these welfare reforms trying to get people back to work, including those who are long-term sick like myself - at this rate, I'd be off sick every couple of weeks.

No comments:



About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mum (yes it IS a non-profit industry - I've never had a penny for doing it and I don't know any mums who have!) to Aston who's 2 years old. I have 2 pet rabbits - Malcolm and Jimmy. I'm seperated from my husband and now live back in my hometown of Sheerness, Isle of Sheppey, Kent UK. I have also lived in London and West Sussex so I've knocked about the South East of England a bit! I'm a pagan and am inspired by natural things and love anything that's not been tampered with too much. I love watching rugby and football and my fave teams are Bath Rugby (cuz Matt Stevens plays for them! lol) and Fulham FC.