Thursday 17 July 2008

What am I letting myself in for?

I've started knitting a baby blanket that I'm designing myself, pretty much as I go along! I worked out the stitches and rows for the pattern according to the yarn's tension square measurements and it seems to be working well but I've changed my mind from my original idea! lol

Not done a great deal as yet since I've got 265 stitches on the needle, but I'll get there eventually! When I've finished, if I'm happy with it, I'll put the pattern up on here and some photos of the finished article.

Was very pleasantly surprised to find a 10 pack of the yarn I'm using on Ebay - not only that, it's the same shade number and even the same lot number! What are the chances of that, eh?

No comments:



About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mum (yes it IS a non-profit industry - I've never had a penny for doing it and I don't know any mums who have!) to Aston who's 2 years old. I have 2 pet rabbits - Malcolm and Jimmy. I'm seperated from my husband and now live back in my hometown of Sheerness, Isle of Sheppey, Kent UK. I have also lived in London and West Sussex so I've knocked about the South East of England a bit! I'm a pagan and am inspired by natural things and love anything that's not been tampered with too much. I love watching rugby and football and my fave teams are Bath Rugby (cuz Matt Stevens plays for them! lol) and Fulham FC.