Tuesday 21 July 2009

It's bunny time!

Yes - another of my few and far between posts! Since my last one, I've been on holiday to the US for 3 weeks and been back about as long! I am a truly useless blogger!

Anyway - here's a piccie of my latest completed amigurumi which is from a pattern by AmigurumiParadise. This is the small Snow Bunny but I'm now working on the larger version using Lion Brand Vanna's Choice and 5.5mm hook. Will post that one when it's done.



I used the Catania cotton yarn and a 2.5mm hook for this small Snow Bunny. Didn't have light blue though so had to use this lovely royal blue. And I'm crap at embroidering so the flower on the sweater is rather pants! Still not quite sure about the ears... I'm sure they should have been a bit wider but I did follow the pattern. Hmmmm...

Anyway - big white Snow Bunny to come!


About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mum (yes it IS a non-profit industry - I've never had a penny for doing it and I don't know any mums who have!) to Aston who's 2 years old. I have 2 pet rabbits - Malcolm and Jimmy. I'm seperated from my husband and now live back in my hometown of Sheerness, Isle of Sheppey, Kent UK. I have also lived in London and West Sussex so I've knocked about the South East of England a bit! I'm a pagan and am inspired by natural things and love anything that's not been tampered with too much. I love watching rugby and football and my fave teams are Bath Rugby (cuz Matt Stevens plays for them! lol) and Fulham FC.